Here are 3 interesting facts about the people of New Zealand:
- Maori people are the culture of Aotearoa’s national identity, having journeyed thousands of miles across the ocean of unfamiliar Pacific over four hundred years ago in their canoes and were the first inhabitants of New Zealand.
- The European settlers of New Zealand were independent, well built, hard workers, and brave. They were also diligent and hard-working due to how dangerous their job which was clearing the land before they established farms and settlements. With their ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties it has surely achieved greatly to the New Zealand character in which is shown throughout our young kiwi generation of business managers involving computer software builders, film-makers, fashion designers, and sportspeople.
- New Zealand great outdoors is what most tourists are attracted to. New Zealand's calm water and beautiful scenery are why there are people arriving at New Zealand nearly every single day!
My Favourite attractions/activities:
- Explore the stunning Waitakere Ranges native regional park.
- Go on long walks at Mission Bay and enjoy the inner city beach and the nearby restaurants at Devonport.
- Explore and bungee jump off the Sky Tower.
- Learn about the history and the treasures of the land of the “Long White Cloud” in the Auckland War Memorial Museum in Auckland Domain park.
- Have fun at the Rainbow's End theme park.