Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Hello! Old friend!

During the weekends,my mum told me that my old friend came back from Australia and is coming for a visit. I felt very happy and excited! when he came he looked so different and much taller. I am 1 year older than him but I am amazed at how big he's grown.


When we were bored  we played outside and we found some white pebbles that were beside the old palm tree. We hid the pebbles and took turns while finding them. If we couldn't find them  you have to give them a clue. However the minimum was one and the maximum is three.
After playing we went inside to eat. We had chicken ,chop suey,sausages, vegetables and apple juice. It made my stomach blow just after eating,but it was very delicious.
later on we started a drawing contest inside the kitchen while my mum and my friends mum were talking.


First, he chose a car and we drew them.then we colored them and showed them to our mom and they thought we were artist. However, really we weren't trying our best we were just rushing and we know they were just lying.


Later they decided they were going to leave because it was getting late.They got in the car and waved goodbyes. I wished that they could stay a bit longer but their short visit was worth it!.


WALT: understand and use descriptive language.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives, adverbs and verbs in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.