Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

My first tournament at netball

on Wednesday 4th of June, some of the year fives went to the AMI Netball stadium for a tournament. We had to play 5 games against other schools. It's going to be lots and lots of fun!


First, we played against Tamaki primary. They were so good that we played two amazing rounds with them. At the end of two games, the referee announced the score. We got a tie and I was quite disappointed with myself because I thought we’d be able to beat them.Then we played against Bailey road school. They were kind of tough and rough. We lost and Mrs Richardson told us that it was probably because they practice on Saturdays as well I was amazed and I wanted to practise everyday as well so we could win next time. I was devastated that we didn't win.  


After that,we played against Stonefields School. They were awesome.. I really liked their ability to shoot. They had really tall players and I thought it wasn't fair because we were smaller than them. When they had the ball,they thought that a girl in our team was part of theirs so she pass it to our team and so we scored a goal! we didn't win at the end, because they had 7 points and we had 5. I felt useless!


Finally, we had the last game.. This time, I was ready to win  but then we waited and waited for St pious x. while we were waiting, we practised our shooting. After 5 minutes,we received a message to say that St. Pious had already left because they thought they  didn't have any games left.. So we sighed. But on the bright side we came 3rd overall.

At the end we gladly we went home..

WALT write a recount about netball.
I know I can do this when I write about things I have done in netball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.